Em Lorena e demais lugaresTake advantage of your stay in Metz to explore Lorraine and the Grande Région: choose from a range of passes including offers and privileges, discounts, surprises…
Discover Lorraine with the Pass LorraineThe Pass Lorraine is valid at over 180 sites and restaurants, entitling you to preferential rates.
The pass is free and valid for couples accompanied by their children. The pass and its special offer guide (available in F, GB, G, NL) are available at Metz Tourist Office. The offers cannot be combined with other offers.
- Information at www.passlorraine.com
Discover Moselle with the Pass Moselle PassionThe Pass Moselle Passion, costing €20 and valid for one year, entitles the bearer and one accompanying person to free, unlimited admission to various famous sites in Moselle.
Available at the ticket offices of participating sites:
- Departmental archives in Saint-Julien-les-Metz
- Malbrouck Castle in Manderen
- Robert Schuman's house in Scy-Chazelles
- Museum of the 1870 war and the annexation in Gravelotte
- European Archaeological Park in Bliesbruck-Reinheim
- Departmental Museum of Salt in Marsal
- Departmental Museum of Georges de la Tour in Vic- sur-Seille
- Domaine de Lindre in Lindre-Basse
- Fruit Gardens in Laquenexy
- Garden of Native Plants in Scy-Chazelles
- Information at http://mosellepassion.fr