Introduction

Completed in 1771 based on plans created by the architect Jacques-François Blondel, with its simple and elegant classicism, the first floor of the Jaumont limestone building is decorated with bosses. The peristyle is adorned with a majestic staircase which leads to the Salon de Guise, decorated with stained glass windows by Laurent Charles Maréchal.

Practical Information

Subject of tourist venue - historic building
  • Vernacular architecture
Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building
  • Classical
Pets welcome
  • NO
Conditions of visit (individuals)
  • Tour of exterior only
Accessible for disabled people
  • Yes, partially / with help
Free
  • YES

Location