Introduction

Built between 1180 and 1220 by the Knights Templar, this octagonal chapel (the only one in the region) is an example of the transition from Romanesque to Gothic styles. Today, it is part of the Arsenal cultural complex and is used occasionally as an exhibition hall.

Practical Information

Subject of tourist venue - historic building
  • Religious architecture
Styles or dates of tourist venue - historic building
  • Romanesque mediaeval
  • Gothic mediaeval
Pets welcome
  • NO
Conditions of visit (individuals)
  • Tour of exterior only
Accessible for disabled people
  • Yes, partially / with help
Recreational activities on site / cultural heritage
  • Temporary exhibitions
  • Concerts

Location